Ambisafe releases Ethereum events notifications service.
Notificator allows one to keep track easily of what's going on in any deployed Ethereum smart contract. Setup in minutes and get reliable and secure webhooks (POST callbacks) for your application. No need to keep your own Ethereum node, no need to constantly poll the blockchain for changes.
Configuration provides following parameters:
- Contract address to watch
- Event name
- URL to notify
- Minimum number of confirmations after which the notification should happen
- Filters based on event data
Some often used use-cases are (not limited to):
- Track deposits of a particular EIP20-compatible token
- Build a smart contract explorer of any kind
- Audit company expenses
- Show oracle updates on your website
- Trigger actions in your application based on blockchain oracle data
- Any other filters based on event data
Each notification has a signature, which allows recipient to check the authenticity of the callback, which is crucial for financial services.
For more information and examples of integration please see Merchant service tutorial.